Rehabilitation Support Worker
Location: Bury, Greater Manchester
Salary: £12.00 per hour
Contract: Permanent, 30 hours per week plus 2 waking nights a month
We are a passionate rehabilitation company providing support to children and adults across England, specialising in acquired brain injury, spinal injury and other complex conditions.
We believe that you are the key to our clients’ rehabilitation success and so we offer a great employment package including training, supervisions & support along with an excellent rate of pay.
About The Role
Your role will be dedicated to working with a young man with an acquired brain injury and autism. Working to build a professional, working relationship and supporting them with their rehabilitation plan, activities of daily living and in social & leisure activities in the home and out in the community. You will also assist with Therapy Programmes, set by the team of professionals working with the client.
This post will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
- Experience of working in a support role, both in the community and the home.
- Friendly, approachable and confident in the role.
- Experience and ability to understand and deal with complex and challenging behaviour.
- Flexible in approach to meet the needs of the client.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent recognised health profession qualification.
- Full driving licence with access to own car.
- Experience working with acquired brain injuries.
- Previously worked with therapists to deliver a support plan.
- Registered on DBS update service.
- 6 weeks holiday (pro-rata for part-time)
- Competitive rate of pay
- Ongoing training
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
We are passionate about the work we do. Helping our clients achieve their full potential and improving their quality of life. If you would like to be considered for any future roles within Rehabilitation for Independence or Support for Independence, please complete the form below and send us your CV.