HR & Recruitment Administrator
Location: Bury, Lancashire
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent, full time, 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for an organised, hardworking person with experience in all areas of administration, but in particular HR. This role is full time (37.5 hours) over 5 days based in our offices in Bury, you will be part of the administration team providing quality administration support for the HR function of the company. The role will include staff recruitment, screening potential staff members, liaising with the support team and working with the company software to ensure accurate data is available. In addition, you will work as part of the overall admin function of the company.
This challenging and rewarding role is ideally suited to someone who has a proven track record and ideally has experience of working in healthcare and offers great career opportunities for the right person.
- Maths and English GCSE A-C or equivalent
- You must have customer service experience with a professional telephone manner
- Ideally have experience of working within HR with a HR qualification or working towards a qualification
- Have a high level of organisational and administration skills
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Be self-motivated with a strong character and positive attitude.
- Be hard working, enthusiastic and reliable and able to work in the UK
- Be able to work as part of a team and also on own initiative
- You are friendly and approachable with a can-do attitude, able to work well with clients & your peers
- You have an interest in or a knowledge of the private healthcare sector
- Ability to work with up-to date software
- Produce job adverts and place onto the company website and job boards
- Screen potential candidates and job applications for suitability for interview
- Undertake all associated administration and company checks
- Ensure staff data is protected in line with GDPR
- Review and update training requirements for the support team
- Ensure accurate data is available on the company intranet and software
- Undertake work in relation to the smooth administration of the staff files
- Work as part of the team
- Answer the telephone and deal with the query appropriately, filing, photocopying, scanning, emailing and other administration tasks for the wider team as required.
For more information please call the office of 0161 762 9876 to discuss the role in more detail, or send your cv to Rachel@rfisupport.co.uk
Closing date – 4th June but we may close the job earlier depending on the applications Interview date – tbc