Support for Independence is pleased to offer an exciting position within a growing private healthcare company. We are looking for an organised, hardworking person with experience in all areas of administration, but in particular HR. This role is full time (37.5 hours) over 5 days based in our offices in Bury, you will be part of the administration team providing quality administration support for the HR function of the company. The role will include staff recruitment, screening potential staff members, liaising with the support team and working with the company software to ensure accurate data is available. In addition, you will work as part of the overall admin function of the company.
This challenging and rewarding role is ideally suited to someone who has a proven track record and ideally has experience of working in healthcare.
Applicants should demonstrate the ability to provide effective administration support and have an organised but flexible approach. You will have the ability to prioritise your workload, work to tight schedules and to a consistently high standard. Your excellent IT and interpersonal skills will also ensure that you’ll have no trouble fitting into this busy role.
Hours of work– Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00 (5 shorter days would be considered)
- Maths and English GCSE A-C or equivalent, healthcare experience desirable
- You must have customer service experience with a professional telephone manner
- Ideally have experience of working within HR
- Have a high level of organisational and administration skills
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Have a keen eye for detail and an exceptional level of accuracy when producing documents and inputting data
- Be self-motivated with a strong character and positive attitude.
- Be hard working, enthusiastic and reliable
- Be able to work as part of a team and also on own initiative
- You are friendly and approachable with a can-do attitude, able to work well with clients & your peers
- You are a hardworking and flexible person able to work in the UK
- You have an interest in or a knowledge of the private healthcare sector
- Ability to work with up-to date software
- Produce job adverts and place onto the company website and job boards
- Screen potential candidates and job applications for suitability for interview
- Undertake all associated administration and company checks
- Ensure staff data is protected in line with GDPR
- Review and update training requirements for the support team
- Ensure accurate data is available on the company intranet and software
- Undertake work in relation to the smooth administration of the staff files
- Work as part of the team
- Answer the telephone and deal with the query appropriately, filing, photocopying, scanning, emailing and other administration tasks for the wider team as required.
- Rehabilitation for Independence & Support for Independence are independent healthcare companies, offering occupation therapy, case management and support worker services to children and adults living with a range of neurological & physical difficulties, throughout the North of England.
- Friendly team with good office facilities and working environment
- Excellent employment package with good working terms and conditions.
- Opportunity for professional development and training.
- Diverse and rewarding workload with excellent job satisfaction.
- Forwards thinking and progressive company
- Please send your CV to Rachel@rfisupport.co.uk or for more information please call the office of 0161 762 9876 to discuss the role in more detail.Closing date – 18 September 2020 (12.00 noon)Interview date – 24 September 2020
Salary Starting at £18.000per annum