WHY WORK FOR US?
We recognise the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people so we offer an industry-leading benefits package which includes, competitive salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service and benefits package. We strongly believe in bringing the best out in people and provide opportunities for training and career development.
We are a friendly team that encourage success at all levels. we are an equal opportunities employer committed to creating a working environment that is free from all types of discrimination, empowers our employees and encourages everyone to be the best they can be.
- Up to 25 days paid leave
- Employee counselling service
- Training and development opportunities
- Quarterly Supervisions
- Great modern office well located in Bury – with free tea coffee and parking
- Employee Benefits programme
- Company Pension scheme
- Lots of social events and activities
Offers of employment are subject to receipt of a clean DBS check.
Our Employee value proposition
Every day we are on a journey working together to be the best we can be, to bring independence back to the lives of others.
We give every person who works with us the opportunity to SHINE whilst delivering our core values.
“To make all our lives the best they can be”
We recognise that our mission can only be made possible with the passion of the people working for us. It takes a special kind of person to deliver our mission and provide the level of support and care we expect for our clients.
Rehabilitation for Independence
“It is our mission to enable and equip our clients to achieve good health, general wellbeing, and ensure commitment to their recovery through active participation. We promote activity, improve quality of life, and aspire to the consistent realisation of our client’s full potential.”
Support for Independence
“It is the mission of Support for Independence to value and support our staff, so they can inspire, support and problem-solve daily ensuring the best possible rehabilitation journey for our service users”.
We have worked hard to meet our aims and objectives encompassing our mission, vision, and values.
We have developed a strategy that focuses on maintaining our employee engagement level and our dependable reputation for excellent service.
We will achieve this by carrying out the business activities in a matter that reflects our company culture and core values, in which we encourage all our employees to “SHINE” whist delivering them.
- Aspire – We are experts in our field and are working to build a strong future for the health service.
- Holistic – our approach is reflected in the importance given to the social and psychological aspects of the rehabilitation process. We treat the whole person, including mind and body, not just the injury.
- Individual – We listen, learn, and continually adapt to meet our client’s needs.
- Independent – We are fuelled by our determination to empower and encourage our clients to fulfil their goals and harness their full potential, gain independence, and develop a strong sense of purpose.
- Passionate – We believe in the services we provide and our ability to make a difference.
We are passionate about the culture of our business and ensuring that our service users reach their full potential. We work alongside clinical professionals such as Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech and Language Therapists implementing therapeutic plans to achieve the service users’ goals.
We are confident that this is attained by including our staff in our vision, valuing, and supporting them as they are working with the service users daily. We work with experienced and dedicated staff who are diverse and individual, bringing a variety of knowledge, skills, and experience to our company, making us a truly diverse organisation.
We have worked hard to meet our aims and objectives encompassing our mission, vision, and cultural values.
- Caring – We value diversity and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Collaborative – We work with our clients, their families, and multidisciplinary teams to reach our goals
- Professional – We are experts in our field and are working to build a future of respect for the health industry and our people
- Person-Centred – We listen, we learn, we speak out to continually adapt and to meet our client’s need’s
- Inspirational – We believe in the services we provide and our ability to make a difference. We are open, honest, and transparent in the way we conduct our business
From Little Acorns Do Mighty Oaks Grow
Reminds us that big things often come from very small things.
Remember that some things take time to develop and grow. Be patient and keep working hard.
We are confident that we can achieve our culture by including our staff in our vision, valuing and supporting them as they are working with the service users daily. We work with experienced and dedicated staff who are diverse and individual, bringing a variety of knowledge, skills, and experience to our company, making us a truly valued and diverse organisation.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To have a highly trained and motivated workforce
- To raise the standard of rehabilitation support work in the service users’ home and out in the community
- To focus on providing the highest quality service built on honesty, safety, and reliability
Support for Independence was established in 2018 by Mark Rybczynski, Gill Clarke, and Jane Dee.
Mark, Gill, and Jane had previously worked together before Mark set up Rehabilitation for Independence in 2012.
Together they wanted to deliver their shared vision of quality care by ensuring that all staff is valued, engaged and empowered to deliver exceptional care to their service users.
The therapy provided by RFI offers practical support to empower people to facilitate recovery and to help overcome barriers that prevent them from doing the activities that matter to them. The support provided by SFI complements this service and improves the client’s independence and satisfaction in all aspects of life.
Mark, Gill, and Jane have long-established careers working in the care industry and they had learnt a lot from their own experiences and frustrations along with those of their colleagues and clients.
Their gifted ability to look at the bigger picture and see that businesses don’t exist in isolation simply as a way of making money, they knew that they had an opportunity to make a real difference in the quality of life for their support workers, their clients and their families.
The team matters just as much as a great business idea.
Building a synergised network meant that the quality of care given could lead the way to improving the standard of the care industry and with the right team behind them could really make an impact.