Rehabilitation for Independence Ltd is looking for a full-time Practice Manager – Based in the office in Bury.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic private healthcare practice as a full time Practice Manager. This challenging and rewarding role is ideally suited to someone who has a proven track record and preferably with experience of working in healthcare.
Salary will be 22-26K per annum dependant on experience.
- you are friendly and approachable with a can-do attitude
- you are a hardworking and flexible person able to work in the UK
- you are passionate about your work, and can work independently and part of a team
- you have an interest in or a knowledge of the private healthcare sector
- professional and growing private practice working with clients with acquired brain injury and other complex conditions
- friendly team, with offices and good working terms and conditions
- offer great diversity within your working week and job satisfaction
- opportunity to develop the practice with the director
Download job description here.
Download application form here.
Please send completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call the office of 0161 762 9876 / 01706 249422 to discuss the role in more detail.