Rehabilitation for Independence & Support for Independence is pleased to offer an exciting position within a growing private healthcare company. We are looking for a creative, hardworking person with experience in all areas of administration. This role is full time (37.5 hours) over 5 days based in our offices in Bury, you will be part of the administration team providing quality administration support to both the qualified clinical team and the senior administrator and manager. The role will include producing reports, making appointments, greeting clients and helping with recruitment, in addition you will work as part of the overall admin function of the company.
This challenging and rewarding role is ideally suited to someone who has a proven track record and ideally has experience of working in healthcare.
Applicants should demonstrate the ability to provide effective secretarial support and have an organised but flexible approach. You will have the ability to prioritise your workload, work to tight schedules and to a consistently high standard. Your excellent IT and interpersonal skills will also ensure that you’ll have no trouble fitting into this busy role.
Hours of work- Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00
• Maths and English GCSE A-C or equivalent, healthcare experience desirable
• You must have customer service experience with a professional telephone manner.
• Have a high level of organisational and administration skills.
• Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
• Have a keen eye for detail and an exceptional level of accuracy when producing documents and inputting data.
• Be self-motivated with a strong character and positive attitude.
• Be hard working, enthusiastic and reliable.
• Be able to work as part of a team and also on own initiative.
• You are friendly and approachable with a can-do attitude, able to work well with clients & your peers.
• You are a hardworking and flexible person able to work in the UK
• You are passionate about your work, and can work independently and part of a team
• You have an interest in or a knowledge of the private healthcare sector
• Ability to work with up-to date software.
• Produce/ format reports including quality assurance
• Answer the telephone and deal with the query appropriately
• Responding to emails.
• Diary management/ making appointments
• Filing, photocopying, scanning, emailing and other administration tasks for the various departments and the wider team as required.
• Running errands within and outside the office
• Rehabilitation for Independence & Support for Independence are independent healthcare companies, offering occupation therapy, case management and support worker services to children and adults living with a range of neurological & physical difficulties, throughout the North of England.
• Friendly team with good office facilities and working environment
• Excellent employment package with good working terms and conditions.
• Opportunity for professional development and training.
• Diverse and rewarding workload with excellent job satisfaction.
• Forwards thinking and progressive company
Please send your CV to Rachel@rfisupport.co.uk or for more information please call the office of 0161 762 9876 to discuss the role in more detail.
Closing date – 27th May 2020 (12.00 noon)
Interview date – 03rd or 04th June 2020
Salary Starting at £18,000 per annum