Full Time- 37.5 hours per week (5 days a week)
Rehabilitation for Independence is looking for a full time Occupational Therapy Technical Instructor, based in the office in Bury however this is a community-based role so the ability to travel is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic private healthcare practice as a full-time technical instructor. This challenging but rewarding role will involve supporting the qualified occupational therapists in delivering services to clients (both adults and pediatrics) across the North West and Yorkshire. There is also a requirement to undertake administration work by progressing cases through the process of rehabilitation. This rewarding role is ideally suited to someone with a proven track record and experience working in healthcare, preferably in the area of rehabilitation.
Salary will be £20,000 to £24,500 per annum dependent on experience (band 4 NHS equivalent).
- Qualified to NVQ level 2, level 3 preferable and experience in rehabilitation
- You are friendly and approachable with a can-do/dynamic attitude
- You are a hardworking and flexible person able to work in the UK
- You are passionate about your work, and can work independently and part of a team
- You have an interest in or a knowledge of the private healthcare sector
- Professional and growing private practice working with clients with acquired brain injury and other complex conditions
- Friendly team, with offices and good working terms and conditions
- Offer great diversity within your working week and job satisfaction
- Great learning opportunities
To apply, please send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org