Full Time- 37.5 hours per week (5 days a week)
Rehabilitation for Independence is looking for a full time Occupational Therapy Technical Instructor, based in the office in Bury however this is a community-based role so the ability to travel is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic private healthcare practice as a full-time technical instructor. This challenging but rewarding role will involve supporting the qualified occupational therapists in delivering services to clients across the North West and Yorkshire. There is also a requirement to undertake administration work by progressing cases through the process of rehabilitation. This rewarding role is ideally suited to someone with a proven track record and experience working in healthcare, preferably in the area of rehabilitation.
Salary will be £20,000 to £24,500 per annum dependent on experience (Band 4 NHS equivalent)
• Qualified to NVQ level 2, level 3 preferable and experience in rehabilitation
• you are friendly and approachable with a can-do/ dynamic attitude
• you are a hardworking and flexible person able to work in the UK
• you are passionate about your work, and can work independently and part of a team
• you have an interest in or a knowledge of the private healthcare sector
• professional and growing private practice working with clients with acquired brain injury and other complex conditions
• friendly team, with offices and good working terms and conditions
• offer great diversity within your working week and job satisfaction
• Great learning opportunities
Closing date- 15th April 2019 (mid-day)
Interviews- 29th or 30th April 2019 (Bury Office)