Part time – 24 hours per week over 4 days
Salary – £20,000 to £25,000 pro rata, dependent on experience
Rehabilitation for Independence and Support for Independence are pleased to offer an exciting position within two growing private healthcare companies. We are looking for a creative, hardworking person with experience in all areas of marketing to create dynamic campaigns. This is an exceptional opportunity to take ownership of the marketing strategy for both companies to create a cohesive and exciting plan.
The role is part time over 4 days based in our offices in Bury. This role is ideally suited to someone looking to immerse themselves in management of all aspects of marketing. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of seeing projects through from start to finish and creating growth strategies. Both companies are expected to grow in both size and region, currently covering the North and looking to expand to the Yorkshire and North East regions. Experience in the healthcare and charity sectors will be advantageous. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and enjoy the social aspects of networking and events as the position may require attendance out of working hours.
- Experience in all areas of marketing including email campaigns, social media, client databases, website, concepts, strategy, growth and events.
- Ability to manage projects autonomously as well as collaborating with employees, external agencies and clients.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate attitude and commitment to a long-term plan for both companies.
- Creative and enthusiastic with aptitude for generating innovative campaigns.
- Rehabilitation for Independence is an independent healthcare company, offering occupation therapy and case management services to children and adults living with a range of neurological & physical difficulties, throughout the North of England.
- Support for Independence offer an individualised support service which is bespoke to each client’s needs. The support teamwork with both children and adults, working towards their rehabilitation goals and ultimately improving their quality of life.
- Friendly team with good office facilities and working terms.
- Opportunity for professional development and training.
- Diverse and rewarding workload with excellent job satisfaction.
- Opportunity to oversee all aspects of marketing for two growing businesses and long-term management and overseeing of all campaigns.
Closing date – 28th October 2019
Interview date – 4th November 2019
Download Job Description Here
Download Application Form Here