Emergency First Aid Training
Our training programmes are all taught by highly qualified and experienced trainers.
Delivered at our offices by Compliance Training Ltd.
Training course overview
This Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) training course enables a first-aider to give emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill while at work.
This first aid training course is aligned to current guidelines published by the Resuscitation Council (UK)
First aid training course content
Practical and theoretical training course covering:
• Responsibilities/role of the first aider
• Assessment of the situation
• Preventing cross infection
• First aid kits/equipment
• Accident recording/reporting
• Safe use of an AED
• Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
• First aid treatment for, choking, bleeding, burns, shock, epilepsy, heart attack/ angina, stroke and other minor injuries